Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Look out Barbie...


Super Airbrush Post-Processing Tutorial

Dan Chips aka: Munzo at POTN Forums has put together a fine tutorial on airbrushing portraits in Photoshop. It is easy to follow and reproduce and has become one of the most popular tutorials to come out of the POTN website.

"Hello everyone! I thought I would put this tutorial together, as it seems every time I post an image that I have processed in this way, everyone wants to know how I did it. Rather than explain every time, I thought I would give something back to the community and submit my own tutorial. I hope some of you out there find it useful." Dan Chips.

You can find the original posting here, along with 30+ pages of ongoing discussion about refinements and modifications to the original technique Dan offered. Well worth the read.
Mizuno's Super Airbrush PP Tutorial!

Also fellow POTN member David Pastern has compiled a PDF for easy reference or printing.
http://david.dia.net.au/potn/mizuno.pdf

No comments: